Smooth, glowing skin is a must-have for warm spring weather. This coconut salt scrub will help exfoliate dry winter skin and bring back its bright, youthful appearance.
1 cup organic virgin coconut oil
1 cup Pink Himalayan (or Epsom) salt
¼ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
15 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Melt coconut oil in microwave or over double boiler.
- Once melted, remove from heat.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and Pink Himalayan Salt to melted coconut oil.
- Stir until combined.
- Add essential oil.
- Let sit until coconut oil solidifies, stirring every 10 minutes. Tip: Put in refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- Stir until well combined and store in an air-tight container.
- To use, rub on skin and rinse with warm water.